WELLBEING AT WORK
EVERY WORKPLACE, EVERY PERSON
- Workplace Health works for everybody! Healthy people are happier, more productive and of course more available. Supporting Workplace Health & Safety is the smart, as well as the right, thing to do.
- Covid-19, of course, raises the health stakes for everyone.
- We need to activate, promote and optimise resources, systems & services that help promote health – and safety – at work.
- Workplace health promotion is not new; much bestpractice information is available, and the sector is supported by many excellent advisors & services.
- Our starting point will be in promoting these materials and sharing best practice advice from specialists (both public-sector and commercial) in the field.
- What else can we do to promote health in our workforces, their families & communities?
- How can companies work together to increase workforce health, awareness & wellbeing?
- Doing nothing achieves nothing. What can you bring? Who can help move this forward? Discuss, in the community…
WeCanWaterford is funded by our Corporate Sponsors to empower their teams & communities to transform lives, society & the planet.
From the Community
- About the Wellbeing At Work category February 23, 2021(Replace this first paragraph with a brief description of your new category. This guidance will appear in the category selection area, so try to keep it below 200 characters.) Use the following paragraphs for a longer description, or to establish category guidelines or rules: Why should people use this category? What is it for? How […]