GETTING THINGS DONE
- Our overarching approach to coordination is through self-organising "ImpactCircles", which lead Initiatives across different topics, issues and geographies while interacting with & supporting each other.
- For example, a "County-wide Mental Health Initiative" ImpactCircle might refine the program & resources for supporting mental health across the county; and a local (town-specific) ImpactCircle might help roll it out locally.
- We manage & maintain ImpactCircles and Initiatives at national, county & local levels, and across different areas of focus. Join in, get involved & make a difference!
- This is a collaboration-space waiting to be filled; an opportunity to contribute, and to lead locally.
- It's a new initiative, and it’s up to the community, the city and county, businesses, institutions, nonprofits, families & individuals to make this happen. We need your energy, ideas - and action!
- We need to build awareness and engagement; so, please share this idea, page & platform on Social Media. Promote it locally in your community. Tell your employer, school, colleagues, friends. Shout it loud!
- And other than that - just dive in, let's see what we can do, together. To begin, connect with the the community (see the Community button, below). Let’s get started!
WeCanWaterford is funded by our Corporate Sponsors to empower their teams & communities to transform lives, society & the planet.