FUTURES OF WORK & LEARNING
ANTICIPATING & SHAPING CHANGE
- Society is changing, and technology is accelerating that change. Our concepts of both Learning and Work must change, accordingly.
- The old education model - with everyone learning from a narrowly-defined syllabus at the same pace, for a short period of their lives - is already giving way to a more dynamic whole-of-life learning experience. This change must be accelerated.
- Work, likewise, is changing fundamentally, and Covid-19 brings some aspects of this into sharp focus (eg working from home). But, as technology & AI become more powerful, what does work become?
- This is a collaboration-space waiting to be filled; an opportunity to contribute, and to lead locally.
- It's a new initiative, and it’s up to the community, the city and county, businesses, institutions, nonprofits, families & individuals to make this happen. We need your energy, ideas - and action!
- We need to build awareness and engagement; so, please share this idea, page & platform on Social Media. Promote it locally in your community. Tell your employer, school, colleagues, friends. Shout it loud!
- And other than that - just dive in, let's see what we can do, together. To begin, connect with the the community (see the Community button, below). Let’s get started!
WeCanWaterford is funded by our Corporate Sponsors to empower their teams & communities to transform lives, society & the planet.
From the Community
- About the Futures of Work & Learning category February 18, 2021(Replace this first paragraph with a brief description of your new category. This guidance will appear in the category selection area, so try to keep it below 200 characters.) Use the following paragraphs for a longer description, or to establish category guidelines or rules: Why should people use this category? What is it for? How […]